Monday 7 February 2011

Don't take away my music!

Spent some long overdue time loading more music onto my ipod. When I first got it I hardly believed it would be possible to use up all that memory. But, you know what, its fills up faster than you think. I really love that , it doesn't matter what kind of music your'e in the mood for coz once you have a great selection on there it's so easy. I still love getting a new CD though, that you can hold in your hand and view the little booklet that often comes along with it and also to use in the car. I do have one of those little gizmo's that enable you to use your ipod in car but it's a bit of a phaf ( is that a word) and I haven't got used to it.

The same goes for e-books. Can't get comfortable with reading a book online (although I love to browse blogs and websites) because nothing beats having that book in your hands, especially curled up all comfy on the sofa.I confess, however, that I have yet to try audio books on my ipod. I suspect I might be tempted to try this when out walking or sitting in the garden on a lovely day. Not today, the wind has been blowing loudly all day with me having to retrieve washing for fear of it disappearing completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment